"Prudential Retirement applauds the Bipartisan Policy Center commissioners for their thoughtful work and recommendations on Retirement Security and Personal Savings. We agree with many of the key elements in the BPC's recently published report. Specifically, we support closing America's retirement coverage gap by expanding access to workplace-based retirement plans through solutions like open multiple employer plans; increasing the broad adoption of automatic enrollment and automatic escalation features in Defined Contribution plans, and promoting in-plan lifetime income options. Finally, we approve of clarity on the role of sponsors in choosing insurance providers for guaranteed lifetime income."
Want more information? Read the full report. Want to talk to Christine? Contact Josh Stoffregen.
09 June 2016
Statement from Prudential Retirement President Christine Marcks on the Bipartisan Policy Center's Report of the Commission on Retirement Security and Personal Savings
Other articles in Featured Stories:
- Employers can get help with managing disability needs
- Prudential closes fourth longevity reinsurance deal with Legal & General
- Prudential highlights influential multicultural women on The BOSS Network’s Ladies That Lead Tour
- Prudential earns No. 1 ranking among FORTUNE® 2016 World’s Most Admired Companies in the Insurance: Life and Health category
- Working Mother spotlights Prudential's commitment to advancement of multicultural women