"Prudential Retirement applauds the Bipartisan Policy Center commissioners for their thoughtful work and recommendations on Retirement Security and Personal Savings. We agree with many of the key elements in the BPC's recently published report. Specifically, we support closing America's retirement coverage gap by expanding access to workplace-based retirement plans through solutions like open multiple employer plans; increasing the broad adoption of automatic enrollment and automatic escalation features in Defined Contribution plans, and promoting in-plan lifetime income options. Finally, we approve of clarity on the role of sponsors in choosing insurance providers for guaranteed lifetime income."
Want more information? Read the full report. Want to talk to Christine? Contact Josh Stoffregen.
09 June 2016
Statement from Prudential Retirement President Christine Marcks on the Bipartisan Policy Center's Report of the Commission on Retirement Security and Personal Savings
Other articles in Featured Stories:
- Historic Newark, N.J., landmark gets a makeover
- Prudential’s Amy Kessler urges retirement planning rethink
- Retirement plans must prepare to meet future demand for impact investing
- Prudential 4.01K Race for Retirement, Pasadena edition, calls attention to state of retirement readiness
- WestRock signs $2.5 billion pension risk transfer agreement with Prudential