05 August 2016
Prudential highlights influential multicultural women on The BOSS Network’s Ladies That Lead Tour
Christina Schelling, vice president of performance and engagement for Prudential’s Corporate Human Resources, spoke about career challenges for women, especially multicultural women, at “Ladies That Lead,” a networking reception and discussion held in Newark, New Jersey, on July 26.
"As women in the corporate world, we have a special obligation to support each other and help build the next generation of female leaders–especially among multicultural women," said Schelling. “Be bold. Take risks. Inspire those around you."
More than 200 guests attended the event, which featured a fireside chat with Grammy award-winning singer and entrepreneur Michelle Williams, and covered topics on entrepreneurship, financial empowerment and leadership development. The national multi-city tour is a collaborative partnership between Prudential and The BOSS Network, an online community of professional and entrepreneurial women.
Interested in learning more? Contact Alicia Alston.
Ladies That Lead is a trademark of The BOSS Network. The BOSS Network is not affiliated with the Prudential Insurance Company of America or its affiliates. Each company is solely responsible for its own financial condition, content, liabilities and contractual obligations.
Other articles in Featured Stories:
- Masterpiece of Love film series explores love, loss and recovery
- Historic Newark, N.J., landmark gets a makeover
- Prudential’s Amy Kessler urges retirement planning rethink
- Retirement plans must prepare to meet future demand for impact investing
- Prudential 4.01K Race for Retirement, Pasadena edition, calls attention to state of retirement readiness