NEWARK, N.J., October 13, 2016 - As institutional and retail investors continue to struggle to find yield in a low interest rate environment, PGIM today launched its first television, print, social and digital advertising campaign. The campaign highlights the company’s focus on delivering alpha and consistent investment performance through robust risk management and deep asset class expertise based on unique perspectives on long-term structural trends shaping the global economy.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161013005276/en/
WHAT: PGIM Alpha Advertising Campaign
PGIM, a Top 10 global investment manager with more than $1 trillion in assets under management, today kicks off a new advertising campaign that marks the evolution of its global brand launched in January 2016. Today, the first wave of ads intended to capture the attention of investors hits broadcast business television networks in the U.S., as well as print and online financial news outlets.
WHY: Investors’ need to achieve their long-term investment goals
The campaign’s theme is based on PGIM’s fundamentals analysis, which provides insight into opportunities stemming from major global economic shifts such as:
- Longevity and aging: A Silver Lining: The Investment Implications of an Aging World, outlines why the world’s rapidly aging population provides opportunities in real estate, healthcare and technology.
- Urbanization: The Wealth of Cities examines opportunities in real estate, technology, consumer goods and services, and the agricultural supply chain borne of global urban expansion.
- $1 trillion in assets under management as of 9/30/16, operating in 16 countries on five continents.
- 89 percent of benchmarked portfolios outperformed over the most recent three-year period.
- 13 consecutive years of positive institutional net asset flows.
- Serving six of the Top 10 Fortune 500 companies, and 23 of the 25 largest U.S. corporate pension plans.
- B-Roll of PGIM’s new advertising, as well as photos of stand-alone print or digital advertising, may be viewed and downloaded via Businesswire.
- The two television ads may also be viewed on YouTube:
PGIM’s businesses offer a range of investment solutions for retail and institutional investors around the world across a broad range of asset classes, including fundamental equity, quantitative equity, public fixed income, private fixed income, real estate and commercial mortgages. Its businesses have offices in 16 countries across five continents and had over $1 trillion in assets under management as of September 30, 2016. PGIM is the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU).
For more information, please visit http://www.pgim.com.
Join the conversation and follow us @PGIM on Twitter.
1Pensions & Investments’ Top Money Managers list, May 30, 2016; based on Prudential Financial, Inc. total worldwide assets under management as of December 31, 2015.
2Based on CNNMoney, Fortune 500 list, 2016 annual ranking of America’s largest corporations, published June 2016.
3Based on U.S. Plan Sponsor rankings in Pensions & Investments as of December 31, 2015, published February 2016.