Prudential Financial recently introduced its Masterpiece of Love, a series of short films celebrating life, love, art and the regenerative power of the human spirit.
The series features the stories of four people who have endured significant personal losses and explores their relationships with artists commissioned by Prudential to bring the stories to life. The first film follows the journey of writer Amelia Borealis, who became a young widow after her husband’s sudden death.
Masterpiece of Love’s website also offers visitors an opportunity to share memories and photos of loved ones to create a unique and collective digital work of art.
Want to learn more about Masterpiece of Love? Please read our media advisory or download multimedia at bit.ly/LoveMultimedia. To talk to someone about the project, please contact Discretion Winter at 973-802-6701.
14 February 2017
Masterpiece of Love film series explores love, loss and recovery
Other articles in Featured Stories:
- Quincy Krosby: FOMC meeting, Fed balance sheet to dominate market this week
- MMC UK Pension Fund, advised by Mercer, selects Prudential and Canada Life Reinsurance to reinsure the longevity risk of £3.4 Billion ($4.3 billion) in pension liabilities
- Quincy Krosby: Markets unwind safety trades as North Korea, hurricane threats ease
- Employee donations push Prudential disaster relief closer to $2.5 million
- Quincy Krosby: North Korea concerns continue to weigh on U.S. markets