29 August 2017
Prudential supports Hurricane Harvey relief efforts
Prudential supports the heroic recovery and relief efforts underway in the wake of Hurricane Harvey. The Prudential Foundation has pledged a $500,000 grant to the American Red Cross, which has been providing shelter, food and search and rescue operations in Texas and the Gulf Coast. Prudential has also activated an employee matching gift campaign to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.
In addition, our dedicated employees stand ready to help customers affected by the hurricane. Natural disasters can wreak havoc on the financial security of families and individuals, and we encourage our customers to contact us so that we can provide timely and appropriate assistance.
Other articles in News:
- Prudential names Candace Woods chief actuary
- MMC UK Pension Fund, advised by Mercer, selects Prudential and Canada Life Reinsurance to reinsure the longevity risk of £3.4 Billion ($4.3 billion) in pension liabilities
- George Patterson to join QMA, co-lead unified Global Equity Platform with Peter Xu
- Prudential Financial, Inc. to participate in CECP’s CEO Investor Forum; live webcast available
- National awards program seeking America's top youth volunteers of 2018