On Memorial Day, Prudential joins a grateful nation to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Prudential’s long history with the U.S. military begins with Franklin D’Olier, a former president of Prudential and World War I veteran, who helped form the American Legion in 1919 and served as its first commander. Later, during World War II the company donated office space in Newark, N.J., to support troops serving overseas. The company is also proud of its 50-year history of providing financial protection to service members and their families.
Prudential employees at offices across the country held activities marking the holiday. Watch this video, highlighting a ceremony in Newark, N.J., and join us as we celebrate the lives of those who sacrificed so much.
26 May 2017
Memorial Day: Remember the fallen; celebrate their lives
Other articles in Corporate Social Responsibility:
- LGBT leaders highlight the many meanings of “worth”
- Helping veterans and military spouses fight for jobs on the homefront
- Lata Reddy elevated to chair of The Prudential Foundation; company aligns to accelerate growth and advance financial security for all
- Prudential doubles down on financial wellness; offers new tools to unlock “The Wellness Effect”
- Prudential Financial, Prudential Center and New Jersey Devils announce grand prize recipient of “Newark’s Cornerstones” program at last home game of the season