29 August 2017
Prudential supports Hurricane Harvey relief efforts
Prudential supports the heroic recovery and relief efforts underway in the wake of Hurricane Harvey. The Prudential Foundation has pledged a $500,000 grant to the American Red Cross, which has been providing shelter, food and search and rescue operations in Texas and the Gulf Coast. Prudential has also activated an employee matching gift campaign to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.
In addition, our dedicated employees stand ready to help customers affected by the hurricane. Natural disasters can wreak havoc on the financial security of families and individuals, and we encourage our customers to contact us so that we can provide timely and appropriate assistance.
- Prudential Financial Declares Quarterly Dividend on Common Stock
- PGIM Investments names new global chief marketing officer
- Prudential, PIC Reach $1.2 Billion Longevity Reinsurance Agreement
- PGIM Real Estate acquires mixed-use lifestyle center LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch in Houston suburb
- Prudential Financial, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2017 Results